St Andrew, Lytham, Church of England
© Tom Stringer 1981
© Tom Stringer
St Andrew's Mission,
It was founded in 1900. It closed in 1986.
This was a mission church belonging to St John's.
It was located at SD3758227414 (Lat/Lon 53.739355, -2.947788). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)