St Andrew, Whitefield, Church of England
Ribble Drive, Hillock,
The church was founded in 1968. St Andrew's Methodist Church Hall (now demolished) was built first in 1968, next to where St Andrews church is now; which was completed in 1970. The opening and dedication in 1968 was of a joint venture of Methodist and Anglican. In 1990 these joint services ceased and they became Anglican only.
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches etc. themselves. For current information you should contact them directly.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)