Victoria St, Morecambe, Particular Baptist
Particular Baptist church,
It was founded before 1890. It is now closed, but we do not know the date of closure .
The General Baptists and Particular Baptists amalgamated in 1891.
It was located at SD4324764301 (Lat/Lon 54.071495, -2.868772). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)