Sedgley Park Synagogue (Shomrei Hadass Synagogue) Jewish, Prestwich
Photograph supplied by & Copyright of Mike Berrell.
Sedgley Park Synagogue (Shomrei Hadass Synagogue),
It was founded before 1947.
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches etc. themselves. For current information you should contact them directly.
It is located at SD8183503367 (Lat/Lon 53.526648, -2.275482). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)