North Drive, Anchorsholme, Methodist
Photograph supplied by & Copyright of Steve Houldsworth.
It was founded in 1952, but has now closed and been demolished. We do not know the date of closure although it had closed by 2018.
It was located at SD3215142087 (Lat/Lon 53.870535, -3.033351). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)