Prince's Rd, Princes Park, Welsh Calvinist Methodist
Welsh Calvinist Methodist church,
It was founded in 1865. It is now closed, but we do not know the date of closure.
This church is also referred to as the Welsh Presbyterian church. It has been used by other denominations including the 'Brotherhood of the Cross & Star'. It was built 1865-7 and designed by William & George Audsley - architect brothers, in the French gothic style.
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches etc. themselves.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)