St Bede, Toxteth Park, Church of England
Photograph supplied by & Copyright of Dave Atherton.
It was founded in 1882 and was built in 1883, as a daughter church to St Clements as the neighbourhood as growing, and was rebuilt in the 1920’s, following a fire.
It is located at SJ3726988718 (Lat/Lon 53.391554, -2.944749). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)