Douglas St, Walney, Jehovah's Witness
The buikding was originally St Andrew's Presbyterian church which closed in 1977. An offer from the Jehovah's Witnesses for the purchase of the building was accepted in 1979, and it was subsequently transformed into the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses. The Jehovah's Witnesses vacated the building in late 1999 and it was converted during the following year for residential use.
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches themselves.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)