The church does not have a graveyard.
It was founded in 1864. It is now closed, but we do not know the date of closure .
Around 1957 Victoria Road Wesylan church was bought by the council and used as a live music venue, for wrestling, for all sorts of things.. and The Beatles played there! They also 'modernised' it - vandalised it, more like. It was a beautiful building, but the council built horrible additions onto it hiding it's stone facade. The council called the church on Victoria Road "The Queens Hall". Down one side of the church on Victoria Road is Lacey Street which has a small church-like building, which was originally built in 1879 as a Sunday School. It has been put to many and varied uses over the years - a small clothing factory at one time making baby clothes and was called 'The Baby Linen' then making raincoats, then it was a sports hall, then from 1990 it was a live music venue and community centre called The Queens Hall Studio. The council closed it and the main Queens Hall (on Victoria Road)in 2004, when they opened a new Arts Centre in Runcorn called The Brindley.
The Wesleyan Methodist church was formed in the 18th century from religous societies founded by John Wesley and his preachers. It suffered many secessions, but was the largest Nonconformist denomination in the 19th century. In 1932 the Wesleyan Methodists joined with the Primitive Methodists and the United Methodists to form the Methodist Church of Great Britain.
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches etc. themselves.