YEALAND -REDMAYNE, a township in Warton parish, Lancashire; 1 mile W by S of Burton and Holme r. station. Acres, 2,099. Real property, £2,250. Pop., 209. Houses, 40.
John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72)
Details about the census records, and indexes for Yealand Redmayne.
The Register Office covering the Yealand Redmayne area is Lancaster.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Yealand Redmayne to another place.
In 1835 Yealand Redmayne was a township in the parish of Warton.
You can see the administrative areas in which Yealand Redmayne has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
View maps of and places within its boundaries.
View a map of the boundaries of this town/parish.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SD498767 (Lat/Lon: 54.183557, -2.769938), Yealand Redmayne which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)