Croxton Kerrial is both a village and parish which lies just 8 miles east of Grantham (Lincolnshire).
If you are planning a visit:
- By automobile, take the A607 trunk road (Melton Mowbray road) between Grantham and Melton Mowbray.
- Check the Carlberry site for bus and coach service.
- Apart from the village of Croxton Kerrial, the parish also includes Branston, and most of Knipton Reservoir.
- The Post Office is located at 8 Main Street. The village's postal address is often given as if in Lincolnshire. The postal code is: NG32 1QW.
- The 17th century stone built Peacock Inn at Croxton Kerrial was once a coaching house. Today it is a good place to stop for refreshment.
You can see pictures of Croxton Kerrial which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which Croxton Kerrial has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SK836293 (Lat/Lon: 52.85462, -0.759602), Croxton Kerrial which are provided by: