Isle of Axholme Deanery
Situate in the far northwestern corner of Lincolnshire, bounded by the River Trent on the east side and the Old Don River on the west side. In the 19th century, the Isle of Axholme Deanery consisted of the following parishes:
The Isle of Axholme Family History Society does not have indexes that combine all the parishes in the Deanery, but they do have indexes for the individual parishes.
The Lincolnshire Family History Society has published this index for this Deanery:
- Isle of Axholme Deanery, Marriage Index, 1813 - 1837, booklet.
To purchase these indexes, go to the Lincolnshire FHS. Indexes may be purchased by Credit Card.
For a current church and parish listing, see the Anglican Church, Lincolnshire.