Dunholme is both a village and a parish north-east of the city of Lincoln. Welton parish lies to the north and Scothern parish to the south. The parish covers 2,261 acres.
The large village of Dunholme almost merges with Welton village to the north. If you are planning a visit:
- Check out the village website to become familiar with the place.
- Be careful when crossing the beck that flows through the village. The ducks have the right-of-way.
- Take the A46 north-east out of Lincoln. It passes along the south edge of Dunholme village.
- See our touring page for more sources.
You can see pictures of Dunholme which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which Dunholme has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TF022792 (Lat/Lon: 53.30021, -0.46752), Dunholme which are provided by: