Fulstow is both a village and parish in the north of Lincolnshire. The parish lies 8 miles north of Louth and 10 miles south of Grimsby. The parish of Ludborough lies to the west, Marshchapel parish to the east, just across the Louth Navigation Canal. The large Covenham Resevoir lies to the south-east. The parish covers just over 2,800 acres.
The village sits just east of the A16 trunk road and is best reached by turning east off the A16 at Ludborough.
If you are planning a visit, then:
- Visit the local Tourist Bureau in Louth.
- Many people like to stay at this trio of award winning cottages:
Waingrove Farm Country Cottages
Fulstow, Louth, LN11 0XQ
Tel: 01507 363704.
- For coach or bus service, check the Carlberry Coach website.
- Watch for the Village Sign as photographed by Nicola PIKE on Geo-graph, taken in 2005.
- Visit our touring page.
- Stop by the Village Hall as photographed by Nicola PIKE on Geo-graph, taken in February, 2006. Ask for a schedule of forth-coming events.
You can see pictures of Fulstow which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which Fulstow has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TF326971 (Lat/Lon: 53.453975, -0.004551), Fulstow which are provided by: