Healing is both a village and a parish sitting 4 miles west of Grimsby. The parish covers about 2,500 acres, but was much smaller in the 19th century, covering only 1,335 acres.
If you are planning a visit:
- Steve FAREHAM has a photograph of the Village Sign on Geo-graph, taken in April, 2013.
- David WRIGHT has a photograph of Healing station on Geo-graph, taken in October, 2005. The station opened in 1848. I do not know if they still have passenger service on this line.
- See our touring page for visitor services.
- J. THOMAS has a photograph of the Village Hall on Geo-graph, taken in March, 2013. Stop in and ask for a schedule of forth-coming events.
- The only library service in town is a mobile service which visits once a week. Use the Library in Grimsby for your research.
You can see pictures of Healing which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which Healing has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TA214101 (Lat/Lon: 53.573462, -0.16809), Healing which are provided by: