Langrick is both a parish and a village which lie north-west of Boston. Brothertoft parish lies to the south-west and Thornton le Fen parish to the north-east.
Langrick village is just north-east of the River Witham. If you are planning a visit:
- Take the B1183 trunk road north out of Boston. Where it meets the B1184, take the B1184 west (left) through Gipsey Bridge to Langrick.
- Here's a view of the village from the B1184 taken by J. HANNAN-BRIGGS in 2012.
- Passenger rail service to the village ceased in 1963.
- Check our Touring page for additional resources.
You can see pictures of Langrick which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which Langrick has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TF272489 (Lat/Lon: 53.022631, -0.105743), Langrick which are provided by: