Mareham le Fen is both a village and parish 6 miles south of Horncastle. Tumby parish lies to the west and Revesby is to the east.
If you are planning a visit:
- The village is astride the A155 trunk road between Coningsby and Spilsby.
- Explore the village web site for things to do and places to stay.
- There is a large Fen area south of the village.
- You must stop and see the historic windmill, built around 1820. The four patent sails are thought to have been removed in the 1910's.
- See our touring page for more sources.
You can see pictures of Mareham le Fen which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which Mareham le Fen has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TF278613 (Lat/Lon: 53.133544, -0.091187), Mareham le Fen which are provided by: