Thorganby is both a small village and parish which sits in a valley of the Wolds about 9 miles north-east of Market Rasen and 7 miles south-east of Caistor. Swinhope parish sits to the south-east and and Hatcliffe parish to the north. The parish covers about 1,600 acres.
If you are planning a visit:
- By automobile, take the B1203 arterial road north out of Binbrook or south out of Grimsby.
- Visit our touring page for more sources.
You can see pictures of Thorganby which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which Thorganby has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- The national grid reference is TF 2197.
- You'll want an Ordnance Survey Explorer map, which has a scale of 2.5 inches to the mile.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TF208977 (Lat/Lon: 53.46235, -0.182219), Thorganby which are provided by: