Gunnersbury Baptist Church lecture hall, Gunnersbury, Baptist
Gunnersbury Baptist Church lecture hall,
It was founded in 1881. It closed in 1931.
Lecture hall built 1881 and registered for worship 1897. Replaced by new church hall in 1931. Buildng now a gym.
It was located at TQ2020978110 (Lat/Lon 51.48917, -0.26999). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)