Hide

Fulham parishes in 1903

hide
Hide
Hide

List from "A map of the Ecclesiastical Divisions within the County of London, 1903" published by Edward Stanford of London, reprinted as a facsimile by the London Topographical Society. Parishes within the rural deanery of Fulham in 1903 are listed under the historic parish of which they are sub-divisions. We have an outline map showing the boundaries and churches of these parishes. They are in the Archdeaconry of Middlesex, and the Diocese of London. We have a list of other deaneries.

Fulham, All Saints, Church Street

  • St Etheldreda
  • St Clement, Fulham Palace Road
  • St Dionis, Parson's Green
  • St Andrew, May Street, Fulham Fields
  • St Augustine, Lillie Road
  • St Alban, Margravine Road
  • St Peter, Reporton Road
  • St John, Melmoth Place, Walham Green
  • St Oswald, Lillie Road
  • St James, Moor Park
  • St Matthew, Wandsworth Bridge Road
  • St Mary, Hammersmith Road, North End