Hide

Outline map of parishes of Hackney, Middlesex in 1903

hide
Hide
Hide

Click on a parish name in list below map for a fuller description of the parish. For clearer display or print, see map in pdf format.

image

Parish boundaries traced from "A map of the Ecclesiastical Divisions within the County of London, 1903" published by Edward Stanford of London, reprinted as a facsimile by the London Topographical Society. List from that map is of parishes within the rural deanery of Hackney in 1903, except that parish 1 (St John, Vartry Road, Stamford Hill) is in Tottenham Deanery. In 1903 it was the only parish from that deanery in the County of London. Both this parish and St Olave Stoke Newington (no. 2 on the map) were partly inside and partly outside the County of London, the boundary is shown as a dotted line on the map. All parishes shown were in the Archdeaconry of London, and Diocese of London. We have a list of other deaneries.

Map and list by David Hawgood. ©2003, page modified 17 Dec 2003