Holborn parishes in 1903
List from "A map of the Ecclesiastical Divisions within the County of London, 1903" published by Edward Stanford of London, reprinted as a facsimile by the London Topographical Society. Parishes within the rural deanery of Holborn in 1903 are listed under the historic parish of which they are sub-divisions. They are in the Archdeaconry of London, and Diocese of London. We have an expanded page about churches in Holborn deanery with history of the churches and location of registers. We also have a list of other deaneries.
Holborn, St Andrew, Holborn Viaduct
- St Alban, Brook Street
- St John the Evangelist, Red Lion Square
- St Peter, Saffron Hill
- Holy Trinity, Gray's Inn Road
St George the Martyr, Queen Square
St George, Bloomsbury, Hart St, W.C.
St Giles in the Fields, High St, W.C.
- Holy Trinity, Lincoln's Inn Fields, W.C.
- Christ Church, Woburn Square
Extra parochial places within this geographic area
- Gray's Inn
- Lincoln's Inn
- Staple Inn
- Barnard's Inn
- Furnival's Inn