St George and All Saints, Tufnell Park, Church of England
St George and All Saints,
Tufnell Park Road,
It was founded in 1974.
Original St George's church built 1868. Damaged in Second World War and vandalised. New church built across the road 1974. Original building now House on the Rock church. Parish marged with All Saints Tytherton Road when that closed.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)