Hide

Kensington parishes in 1903

hide
Hide
Hide

List from "A map of the Ecclesiastical Divisions within the County of London, 1903" published by Edward Stanford of London, reprinted as a facsimile by the London Topographical Society. Parishes within the rural deanery of Kensington in 1903 are listed under the historic parish of which they are sub-divisions. They are in the Archdeaconry of Middlesex, and the Diocese of London. We have an expanded version of this list with more detail about Anglican churches. We have an outline map in two parts, North and South of Notting Hill Gate/Bayswater Road. We have a list of other deaneries.

Kensington, St Mary Abbotts

  • All Saints, Talbot Road, Notting Hill
  • Christ Church, Telford Road, Notting Hill
  • Holy Trinity, Brompton
  • St Andrew and St Philip, Upper Westbourne Park
  • St Augustine, South Kensington
  • St Barnabas, Addison Road, West Kensington
  • St Clement (St Helen's Church)
  • Holy Trinity, Latimer Road, Notting Hill
  • St Clement, Tredgold Street, Notting Hill
  • St George, Aubrey Walk, Campden Hill
  • St James, Norland Square
  • St John, Ladbroke Grove, Notting Hill
  • St John the Baptist, Holland Road
  • St Jude, Collingham Road, South Kensington
  • St Mark, St Mark's Road, Notting Hill
  • St Mary, Boltons, West Brompton
  • St Luke, Redcliffe Square
  • St Matthias, Warwick Road, Earl's Court
  • St Michael and All Angels, Notting Hill
  • St Paul, Onslow Square
  • St Peter, Kensington Park Road, Bayswater( Church web site)
  • St Peter, Cranley Gardens
  • St Philip, Earl's Court Road
  • St Cuthbert, Earl's Court
  • St Stephen, South Kensington
  • St Thomas, Kensal Town