Hide

Outline map of parishes of Paddington, Middlesex in 1903

hide
Hide
Hide

Click on a parish name in list below map for a fuller description of the parish, its grid reference and link to a modern street map will be added later. For clearer display or print, see map in pdf format.

image

Click on a parish name for a fuller description of the parish; its grid reference and link to a modern street map will be added later.

Parish boundaries traced from "A map of the Ecclesiastical Divisions within the County of London, 1903" published by Edward Stanford of London, reprinted as a facsimile by the London Topographical Society. List from that map is of parishes within the rural deanery of Paddington in 1903; they were all sub-divisions of the historic parish of Paddington (but areas around Kensal Green were previously detached parts of Chelsea). They are in the Archdeaconry of London, and Diocese of London. We have a list of other deaneries.

Map and list by David Hawgood. ©2003, page modified 17 Dec 2003