Hide

Paddington parishes in 1903

hide
Hide
Hide

List from "A map of the Ecclesiastical Divisions within the County of London, 1903" published by Edward Stanford of London, reprinted as a facsimile by the London Topographical Society. Parishes within the rural deanery of Paddington in 1903 are listed under the historic parish of which they are sub-divisions. We have an outline map showing the boundaries and churches of these parishes. They are in the Archdeaconry of Middlesex, and the Diocese of London. We have a list of other deaneries.

Paddington, St James, Westbourne Terrace

  • All Saints, Norfolk Square
  • Christ Church, Lancaster Gate
  • Holy Trinity, Bishop's Road
  • St Paul, Marlborough Place, Harrow Road
  • St Augustine, Kilburn
  • St John the Evangelist, Southwick Crescent
  • St John, Harrow Road, Kensal Green (part of parish was in the County of London, and previously was a detached part of Chelsea)
  • St Jude, Lancefield Street, Kensal Green (shown on map as detached part of Chelsea, but in list of parishes as in Paddington Deanery).
  • St Simon, Saltram Crescent
  • Emmanuel, Harrow Road
  • St Luke, Tavistock Road
  • St Luke, Fernhead Road, Kilburn
  • St Mary, Paddington Green
  • St Mary Magdelene, Delamere Terrace
  • St Matthew, Moscow Road, Bayswater
  • St Michael and All Angels, Market Street
  • St Peter , Chippenham Road
  • St Saviour, Warwick Road
  • St Stephen, Westbourne Park
  • Christ Church, Harrow Road