Holy Trinity, Hoxton, Church of England
Church Street (later Trinity Street, later Shepherdess Walk), Hoxton,
It was founded in 1848.
There is an areal view of the church and surrounding area in 1931 on the Britain From Above webasite.
It is located at TQ3245983075 (Lat/Lon 51.531055, -0.091797). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)