St Clement Danes
Description(s) from The National Gazetteer (1868)]
"ST. CLEMENT DANES, a parish in the Holborn division of the hundred of Ossulstone, and liberty of Westminster, in the county of Middlesex. See WESTMINSTER.
"HOLYWELL (WESTMINSTER), a ward in the parish of St. Clement Danes, in the city and liberty of Westminster , county Middlesex."
Description(s) from "The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland" (1868), transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003; intended for personal use only, so please respect the conditions of use.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from St Clement Danes to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which St Clement Danes has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TQ309810 (Lat/Lon: 51.51277, -0.115023), St Clement Danes which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)