St Katharine by the Tower
An index to the Marriage Licences of the peculiar is provided by the Guildhall Library.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from St Katharine by the Tower to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which St Katharine by the Tower has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TQ338804 (Lat/Lon: 51.506699, -0.073485), St Katharine by the Tower which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)