|St Albans, Teddington, Church of England|
|St Marks, Teddington, Church of England|
|St Mary with St Albans, Teddington, Church of England|
|St Michael and St George, Fulwell, Church of England|
|St Peter and St Paul, Teddington, Church of England|
Description(s) from The National Gazetteer (1868)]
"TEDDINGTON, a parish and suburban village in the hundred of Spelthorne, county Middlesex, 12 miles S.W. of London, and 2½ from Kingston. It has stations on the North London and South-Western railways. The village is situated on the western bank of the Thames, about 19 miles above London Bridge, and on the high road from Richmond to Hampton Court, through Bushey Park. " (There is more of this description).
Description(s) from "The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland" (1868), transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003; intended for personal use only, so please respect the conditions of use.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Teddington to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Teddington has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TQ160708 (Lat/Lon: 51.424348, -0.332984), Teddington which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)