Dean Stanley's Historical Memorials of Westminster Abbey, 1911 "contains a thorough catalogue of all the monuments and memorials to be found in the Abbey from its foundation in 1050 to 1881", with a special emphasis on royal tombs. It is available online from archive.org.
Westminster Abbey Registers are in Westminster Abbey's Muniment Room.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Westminster Abbey to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Westminster Abbey has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TQ300795 (Lat/Lon: 51.499498, -0.128538), Westminster Abbey which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)