Westminster St Margaret
|St Peter and St Edward, Westminster, Roman Catholic|
Parishes in Westminster Rural Deanery in 1903, and Anglican churches in Westminster in 1890/1905 have some information on this and other churches in this historic parish, including records, whether churches are still open, and where they are.
Description(s) from The National Gazetteer (1868)]
"KNIGHTSBRIDGE, a suburban district of London, partly in the parish of Westminster St. Margaret, Westminster, but chiefly in the parishes of Kensington and Chelsea, Kensington division of the hundred of Ossulstone, county Middlesex, near Hyde Park Corner, and 3 miles W. of St. Paul's, London." (There is more of this description).
Description(s) from "The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland" (1868), transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003; intended for personal use only, so please respect the conditions of use.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Westminster St Margaret to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Westminster St Margaret has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TQ302796 (Lat/Lon: 51.50035, -0.125622), Westminster St Margaret which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)