"HEBRON is a parochial chapelry, comprising the townships ot Causey Park, Cockle Park, Earsdon, Earsdon Forest, Fenrother, Hebron and Shield Hill, and Tritlington. It is bounded by the chapelries and parishes of Felton, Warkvorth, Widdrington, Ulgham, Bothal, Mitford, and Longhorsley, and comprises an area of 7,696 statute acres. Its population in 1801, was 539; in 1811, 525; in 1821, 564; in 1831, 564; in 1841, 633; and in 1851, 618 souls. Hebron possesses a rich clayey soil, well adapted for pasturage or tillage." [From History, Topography, and Directory of Northumberland, Whellan, 1855].
"HEBBURN, a parish in the western division of MORPETH ward, county of NORTHUMBERLAND, comprising the townships of Causey-Park, Cockle-Park, Earsdon, Earsdon-Forest, Fenrother, Hebburn, and Tritlington,......~" [Samuel Lewis Topographical Dictionary of England 1831 © Mel Lockie]