Norfolk: Billingford near East Dereham
Hunt's Directory of East Norfolk with Part of Suffolk, 1850
[Transcription copyright © Pat Newby]
BILLINGFORD is a village 14 miles N.W. by N. of Norwich, and 6 miles W. by S. of Reepham. The parish comprises 1797 acres, and contained in 1841, 353 inhabitants; its present residents are:-
Anson Rev. Thomas A. B.A. Allison William shoemaker Capps Jemima grocery dealer Dack Wm. joiner and parish clerk Good Philip 'Bell' (and brewer and maltster) Groves John 'Three Tuns,' and carpenter Leeds John Parmeter, Esq. Leveridge Mary baker Long William miller Millett James blacksmith Millett Rev. William Farmers. Bonghen Robert Good Philip Brown Joseph Goward George Doe William Leeder Cullum Freeman Whiteman Wilson John Gill William B.
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web pages. Please see the Copyright Notice.
See also the Billingford near East Dereham parish page.
Copyright © Pat Newby.