"CHOSELEY, 6 miles W. by S. of Burnham Market, is an extra-parochial farm of 650 acres, belonging to the Rev. S. C. E. N. Rolfe, of Heacham, and occupied by Thos. Rodwell. Its county rates and taxes are paid with Ringstead; but the inhabitants attend Titchwell church, for which privilege the rector has an acre of land here." [William White, History, Gazetteer, and Directory of Norfolk (1845) - Transcription copyright © Pat Newby]
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Choseley to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Choseley has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TF754408 (Lat/Lon: 52.935966, 0.608453), Choseley which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)