Norfolk: The Broads
The Broads (or Broadland) is an area of rivers and stretches of water, situated roughly between Norwich and Great Yarmouth, from Stalham in the north to Lowestoft in the south.
Description and Travel
- Norfolk and Suffolk Broads
- Photographs by P.H. Emerson
Pictures of East Anglian Life (1888)
Wild Life on a Tidal Water (1890)
On English Lagoons (1893)
Marsh Leaves (1895)
- Photographs by P.H.Emerson, taken in the 1880s
- Bulmer, Jane
- The Norfolk Broads in colour.
[ISBN 0711702926, Norwich: Jarrold, 1987]
- Clark, M. Aitken; Denyer, Richard and Knights, Sarah
- Still Waters : photographs of the Norfolk and Suffolk Broads [ISBN 0951485903, Still Waters Press, 1989]
- Dawson, John G.
- Broads and Broadsmen.
[ISBN 0863326463, Lewes: Book Guild, 1991]
- Dye, Margaret
- More memories from the marshes: people of the Broads, past and present.
[ISBN 0948400390, Dereham, Larks Press, 1996]
- Manning, Stanley Arthur
- Portrait of Broadland.
[ISBN 0709181310, London: Hale, 1980]
- Middleton, C. S.
- The Broadland photographers: the photographs of J. Payne Jennings, P.H.Emerson and George Christopher Davies, 1880-1890.
[ISBN 0903619237, Norwich: Wensum Books, 1978]
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web pages. Please see the Copyright Notice.
Copyright © Pat Newby