|Chapel(Dereham Rd-1942), Heigham, Primitive Methodist|
|Chapel(Nelson St), Heigham, Primitive Methodist|
|Methodist Church, Heigham, Methodist|
- In 1883 the parish was in the Deanery of Humbleyard, in the archdeaconry of Norfolk.
It could have been in a different deanery or archdeaconry both before and after this date.
- The parish church is dedicated to St Thomas.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Heigham to another place.
Heigham is in the County of the City of Norwich.
- Parish outline and location.
- See Parish Map for the County of the City of Norwich
You can see the administrative areas in which Heigham has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- Rye, Walter
- History of the parish of Heigham in the city of Norwich.
[Norwich, Roberts, 1919, Rye's monographs of Norwich hamlets:4]
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TG221084 (Lat/Lon: 52.628244, 1.279907), Heigham which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)