Norfolk: General Books about the Polls, Elections and Acts
Entries are followed by the publishing information where known :
Author, compiler or publisher.
Title or description
- Gibson, Jeremy. S. W. & Rogers, Colin
- Poll books c1696-1872: a directory to holdings in Great Britain.
- Sims, John (Editor)
- A Handlist of British parliamentary poll books.
[University of Leicester, History Department, Occcasional publication; no.4 1984]
- McCalmont, Frederick Haynes
- The parliamentary poll book of all elections from the passing of the first Reform Act in 1832 to July, 1880: with an alphabetical list of all candidates within that period 2nd ed. revised and greatly enlarged
- W.A. Holdsworth
- New Reform Act comprising the Representation of the People Act, 1884 (or Franchise Act) the Redistribution of Seats Act, 1885 and the Elections (Hours of Poll) Act, 1885: together with an introduction containing a complete description of the various franchises with notes and index.
See also the main Voting page
These pages are for personal use only. They may not be copied, and the links within them may not be harvested for use on your own web pages. Please see the Copyright Notice.
Copyright © Mike Bristow.