Chapel (United Meth. Church-site), Clenchwarton, Methodist New Connexion
Chapel [United Meth. Church](site),
It was founded in 1833. It closed before 1971.
[May have started as a Wesleyan Chapel?]
The Methodist New Connexion was formed in 1797 when it seceeded from the Wesleyan Methodists. In 1907 the Methodist New Connexion merged with the United Methodist Free Church and the Bible Christians to form the United Methodist Church.
In 1932 the United Methodists joined with the Wesleyan Methodists and the Primitive Methodists to form the Methodist Church of Great Britain.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)