Zion Chapel, Hempnall, Particular Baptist
It was founded in 1848. Listed as a "room" in 1854 White's Directory but not mentioned in one of 1864. It closed before 1883.
The General Baptists and Particular Baptists amalgamated in 1891.
It was located somewhere in the place at TM240940 (Lat/Lon 52.497835, 1.298631). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)