Church (joint with Stalham), Ingham, Particular Baptist
Church [joint with Stalham],
It was founded in 1653. It closed in 1884 with the Church moving to Stalham.
The General Baptists and Particular Baptists amalgamated in 1891.
It was located at TG3840426517 (Lat/Lon 52.783536, 1.533823). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)