Stepney Baptist Chapel (Blackfriars Rd), Kings Lynn, Particular Baptist
Stepney Baptist Chapel,
Building in Blackfriars Rd,
It was founded in 1841 the congregation moving from their old chapel in Broad Street. It closed after 1991.
Later it became the New Life Christian Fellowship Hall.
The General Baptists and Particular Baptists amalgamated in 1891.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)