Chapel, Smallburgh, Particular Baptist
Chapel [Meeting House],
It was founded in 1620. Baptist chapel mentioned in Kelly's 1865 directory under Smallburgh. Harrod's Norfolk 1877 directory only mention the Wesleyan Reformers. It closed before 1877. Chapel subsequently taken over by Primitive Methodists. Marked as "Meeting House" (plot 112) on Tithe map of 27/May/1838.
The General Baptists and Particular Baptists amalgamated in 1891.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)