Chapel, Swaffham, Particular Baptist
White Cross Road-London Street,
The church has/had a graveyard. This "Burial Ground" (B.G.) was situated on north side of chapel and ran to White Cross Road. It was bounded by the Salvation Army Hall (gone) and is marked on OS 1:2500 maps of 1905 and 1928.
It was founded in 1823. It closed in 1859.
The General Baptists and Particular Baptists amalgamated in 1891.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)