Walpole St Andrew
Walpole St Andrew is about 6 miles N.E. of Wisbech.
Walpole St Andrew and Walpole St Peter are known as The Walpoles.
See also Walpole St Peter.
|St Andrew, Walpole St Andrew, Church of England|
|St Helen, Walpole Cross Keys, Church of England|
- Church of St Andrew
- Description of the bells and picture of the church.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Walpole St Andrew to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Walpole St Andrew has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TF501176 (Lat/Lon: 52.735096, 0.221443), Walpole St Andrew which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
- Roll of Honour
- World Wars 1 and 2.