Old Meeting Unitarian Church, Great Yarmouth, Unitarian
Old Meeting Unitarian Church,
Greyfriars Way-Yarmouth Way,
It was founded in 1845. Before this time for details on the congregation see the "Old Meeting House, Great Yarmouth, Unitarian" church page.
Old Chapel destroyed 1941-Rebuilt 1954
For fuller details of pre 1845 congregation and 1941-54 worship see Great Yarmouth Unitarians under history.
Unitarians believe in the Unity or unipersonality of God, as opposed to the doctrine of the Trinity - hence the name 'Unitarian'. Unitarianism only became legal in 1813 but was particularly influential in the 19th century.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)