1868 - The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland
"LITTLE ADDINGTON, a parish in the hundred of Huxloe, in the county of Northampton, 1 mile to the S. of Great Addington. It formed part of the possessions of she monastery of Sulby. The living is a vicarage* in the diocese of Peterborough, value £245, in the patronage of J. Boodle, Esq. The church is dedicated to St. Mary. The river Nen and the Northampton canal pass through the parish. There is a small free school, and a Wesleyan chapel. The land is chiefly arable.