The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland - 1868
"LITTLE BILLING, a parish in the hundred of Spelhoe, in the county of Northampton, a little to the S. of Great Billing. It is situated on the banks of the river Nen, near the Billing Road station of the Peterborough and Northampton railway. The living is a rectory* in the diocese of Peterborough, of the value of £349, in the patronage of Earl Brownlow. The church is dedicated to All Saints, and contains a curious old font. A farm-house in the village was formerly the seat of the Longuevilles, who held the manor.