Rushton All Saints And St Peter
1868 - The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland
"RUSHTON ALL SAINTS AND ST. PETER, a parish in the hundred of Rothwell, county Northampton, 2 miles N.E. of Rothwell, and 4 miles N.W. of Kettering, its post town. It is a station on the Midland railway. The parish comprises the hamlet of Pipewell. The village, which is of small extent, is situated on the Ise, a branch of the river Nen. It anciently formed two separate parishes. The living is a rectory* in the diocese of Peterborough, value £674. The church is dedicated to All Saints. The parochial charities produce about £4 per annum. W. W. Hope, Esq., is lord of the manor."