South Wheatley is a small village and a parish within the parliamentary bough of East Retford. The parish covers 631 acres. The parish lies 149 miles north of London, 5 miles south-west of Gainsborough and 5 miles north-east of East Retford.
The village is too small to appear on small scale (lareg area) maps. If you are planning a visit:
- By automobile, take the A620 north-east out of Retford.
- There is no rail service to South Weatley.
- Check the North and South Wheatley website before you visit.
- See Barbara WHITEMAN's photographs of South Wheatley.
You can see pictures of South Wheatley which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which South Wheatley has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SK765855 (Lat/Lon: 53.36085, -0.851955), South Wheatley which are provided by: